Easy to Follow Exercises to Become Fit: Featuring Fitness2Flash and Founder Rinku Shah
Over the years, people have started to ignore the importance of fitness, both physical and mental, in their life. The fast-paced lifestyle and prolonged work schedules occupy most of our time and we rarely see ourselves exercising. While fitness may seem like a trivial topic, it is very important in our life. When we are fit, there is nothing that can hold us back from achieving our goals. So, becoming fit and healthy should be our ultimate goal. To help with this task, Rinku Shah, the founder of Fitness2Flash (www.fitness2flash.com) has shared a few exercises that can be performed in a few minutes.
Rinku Shah is a renowned name in the fitness industry. She works as a health coach and a mentor for people who are interested in living a healthy lifestyle. Through Fitness2Flash, she aims to assist women across the world to take up their fitness seriously. She with her team has worked out several fitness programs that effectively help them to become fit. Few of the exercises are simple and can be performed by anyone willing enough to do them. Let us see what they are in detail.
Pushups are something that doesn’t require any equipment and can be easily done at home. As per Rinku, all you need to remember is to do it properly.
● Spot your hands straightforwardly under your shoulders.
● Position your feet hip-width separated.
● Keep a plank position; your body ought to be in a straight line from the back of your head to your hips.
● Allow your neck to be neutral, keeping it in line with your shoulders.
● When you lower down, keep your elbows near your body.
● Allow your butt to sag or stand up.
● Tilt your head up or wrap it up.
● Permit your shoulders to come towards your ears.
In case you have fat around your tummy or want to strengthen your core, the plank is a great exercise as per Rinku. To do it properly, follow the advice given by her below.
● Let your hands be under your shoulders, or somewhat more extensive separated.
● Press your glutes. (That would be your butt.)
● Make sure your body is in a straight line from the top of your head through your feet.
● Fix your core.
● Fold your jaw.
● Fix your gaze on the floor, either between or just past your hands.
● Allow your butt to lift or sag.
● Lift your head.
● Stand firm on the situation if your form is suffering — the solitary great exercise move is one that you do well.
Rinku suggests this exercise for those who can’t do squats because of back, hip, or knee pain. It is a great alternative for squats as it avoids pressurizing the lower back.
● Lie on your back.
● Spot your feet level on the floor, hip-width separated, toes pointing forward, with your knees bowed.
● Contract your abs.
● Push through your heels to take your hips off the floor.
● Stop contracting your abs.
● Push your hips so high that the neutral situation of your hips and back gets strained.
Squatting is one of the simplest and most effective exercises to burn excess calories and strengthen the muscles in your body. As a result, Rinku recommends it the most.
● Allow your feet to be in a position somewhere close to hip-and shoulder-width separated.
● Turn your toes out depending on the situation to oblige flexibility through the development.
● Keep your chest tall.
● Look ahead and marginally up.
● Be certain your knees are following in line with your toes.
● Do squats as profound as your flexibility permits.
● Allow your knees to go ahead past your toes.
● Allow your knees to clasp inwards.
● Lift your heels off the ground.
● Move your weight to your toes.
These exercises are just a few of the many that Rinku Shah recommends on her Fitness2Flash programs. While bodyweight is what many fitness trainers focus on, she believes achieving the right health is most important. It is something that has made her quite popular in the community. You can follow her on Facebook (www.facebook.com/groups/fitness2flash), Instagram (www.instagram.com/fitness2flash), or Twitter for her expert advice. Likewise, you can also pay a visit to her Fitness2Flash website to know more.